Thursday 28 January 2010

Liberty's Show



Another adventure has begun for the month of February in which my work will be featured with some other amazing designers at Liberty House , 222 Regent Street.

This will be the Jeffrey Michael Design Spring/Summer 2010 collection featuring the Shakespeare's Lamp, the Vintage lamp, and the Comic lamp.

As well there will be a test lamp of the teardrop jute lamp, and a costume piece of mine from the last blog will be featured.

This is the first professional show, and I have several exciting meetings set up with many shops from around London to view the collection. I'll be very excited to report all succesful actions during the month and will be putting up my catologue in the next blog.

PR for the events and my lamps - www.londonalamode.net
the venue and salesroom - http://www.liberty.co.uk

Jeffrey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment