Thursday 7 January 2010

New Year's 2009


Another fabulous New Years has passed by, and I was able to celebrate in style with Haus Mark Sheppard. Along with his fabulous backup dancer's, Sinfully Sweet, I assisted Mark with his light-up costume design and photography over the evening.







Shown here, my newest creation was glowing and golden red throught the evening at both the Empire ballroom, Play Nightclub, and later in Studio Mark Sheppard. We had so much fun, with a bit of crazy mixed in getting between all the venues, but in the end I had so much fun.












The main event photos on the big black stage were at the Empire Ballroom at which it felt like a grand stadium and Mark's intro video got the ground pumped up to a crazy height, with them going mad as he came out to sing his new single 'JUMPSTART ' ! I had so much fun being in the audience taking photos, mingling, fielding questions of why Mark is so fabulous.
















The evening was a huge success and the costume piece was on display with the right man. I specifically designed this piece for him as a one of a kind commission. I brought all my costume making devices all the way to cold cold Canada and used his studio the days leading up to the event.
I even got to wear it for a little bit of time in some photos! So amazing.
Shortly to follow will be the big shoot I shot in Mark's studio featuring the piece and some hot styling, as well as some direct photos of the piece on a glowing white mannequin ! Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days !
Jeffrey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment