Thursday 12 November 2009

Industrial Strenth Photo Shoot









So the day is quickly approaching for November 16th !! This is the first photoshoot to brand Jeffrey Michael Design and to put up on the main website page. The first shoot is with a sexy male and female model of which I just got confirmation with both of them this past week (YAY!) and exactly the two that I wanted. I have finally gotten all the teams together for hair and makeup and styling and me and Kofi couldn't be more excited to shoot on Monday. This is the first artistic directing but most certainly not the last that I have done. Me and Kofi definately are co directing it and I am just happy to see my vision come alive. I really felt this photoshoot and saw it first in my head again from a dream I had. And then, in Cafe Nero I posed out to Kofi the strength I wanted the man to have and the support the woman was getting from him all wrapped in the lighting.






This shoot is going to mark a fantastic point in my life and I know its going to beckon so many new opportunities for me !! This is just one of many shoots that I am going to direct from now on and we have great interest from Vogue and Pop on this shoot !! I am going to attach a quick sketch from when me and Kofi first drew it at the Cafe Nero. Cross your fingers! And keep posted for the final image to be posted next week !



- Jeffrey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment