Tuesday 3 November 2009

New Commission at the Stag Hampstead





A new day, a new commission.


This one came from the lovely Stag Hampstead Pub, in which I will be meeting with the sexy owner tomorrow. We are discussing some new lighting solutions for his already very chique bar. His clientelle include Gwenth Paltrow!! So he said alot of new commissions will come from him showing my lighting in his bar. Im very excited to do this as I have been imagining the perfect bar, and then out of no where it came to me tonight while chatting with my friend. I wasn't aware he owned a bar and now we are going to have coffee at his place on the outskirts of Camden.
This bar is so sexy and the pictures on the website do it great justice. I can't wait to show him these sketches of which you are all getting a preview of. They are gorgeous red and navy blue bottles that have been collected by me. They are currently sitting all over my room (all 30 of them) and expertly mixing the lighting coming through my window to inspire me over and over ever time I wake up :) ! Wish me luck !!!



- Jeffrey xx





No comments:

Post a Comment