Wednesday 18 November 2009

Neon Wall






This is a commission in combination with several others for one of my new clients. They are a lovely couple living with a gorgeous panoramic view of London. I am doing several outdoor and indoor projects for them and they have asked me to "go crazy" and just think completely outside the box for one very special area outside near the entrance to their glorious penthouse ! These are my quick renderings of my imagination for a gorgeous neon wall, giving them the crazy and less crazy option :) !
This project is an ongoing one because there are several specific lights that I have been requested to do including an office light, organizer light for the living room, and two large outdoor "rock" shaped lights of metal, and woven wood or grass. It is a very lovely job and I will probably be working with them for the next several months creating their lighting scheme :) !
- Jeffrey xx

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fucking awesome! Glad you're getting some sweet business, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds soooooo exciting Jeff!!!! Im sooo proud of you! Miss you tons and goodluck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete